In honor of the first day of Winter, I have compiled a short list of my favorite winter/Christmas activities. I just wish it would snow where I live!
- Decorating our Christmas tree.
- This is my absolute favorite thing to do during the Christmas season. I love getting creative with the ornament placements and the other decorations. It always feel like an achievement when it looks perfectly balanced.
- Drinking hot chocolate by the fire.
- There is nothing more romantic than cuddling up on front of a roaring fireplace and sipping on some delicious hot chocolate. Hot chocolate has to be my favorite warm drink in the winter, usually in the summer too.
- Looking at Christmas lights.
- Watching Christmas movies.
- I will bake cookies, pies, cakes, or pretty much anything sweet! Nothing makes me happier than baking some delicious treats to share with my friends and family.
- Below, are the cookies I made using Joanna Gaines’ amazing cookie recipe. Follow the link to make them too: https://www.thekitchn.com/joanna-gaines-chocolate-chip-cookies-recipe-257520
- Playing in the snow.
- If only we could get some! I long to throw Spock into a snow bank! He loves snow even more than I do.
Thank you for reading! Please comment with some of your favorite winter activities.